Приятели, гасувайте за нас в BGtop , ако сайтът за цветя и градина ви харесва !
Добре дошли, Гост
Username: Password: Запомни ме
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: The Arizona Cardinals had scored a go-ahead touchd

The Arizona Cardinals had scored a go-ahead touchd преди 5 месеца 2 дни #1156

• zhangzk
  • ИЗКЛЮЧЕН
  • Главен градинар
They had the Oakland Raiders right where they wanted them after three straight incompletions forced the Raiders to punt the ball with 2:50 remaining in Sunday's game.The Cardinals took possession with Oakland having only one timeout. But two critical penalties cost them dearly Womens Sean Davis Jersey , and gave the Raiders just enough time to mount a drive for the winning field goal in a 23-21 win.An unnecessary roughness penalty against Cardinals tight end Jermaine Gresham on second down not only cost Arizona 15 yards, it stopped the game clock. On the very next play, running back David Johnson ran 57 yards for what was sure to be the clinching score, only to have the play called back on a holding call against tight end Ricky Seals-Jones.Two plays later, the Cardinals punted. The Raiders and Carr, given the gift of one more opportunity with 1:53 to play, drove 63 yards and won as the clock expired on Daniel Carlson's 35-yard field goal.Gresham vehemently protested the call against him, to no avail."It was just a dumb play by me," Gresham, a nine-year veteran, said after the game. "I turned around and saw my guy on the ground. We're not coached to that. We're not taught that. They didn't bring me in here to do that, and it was stupid. I cost us the game."Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks said Gresham told him a Raiders player was "doing something at the bottom of the pile.""Regardless of the situation, we can't be enticed like that Youth Joe Haden Jersey ," Wilks said.Wilks also labeled unacceptable the long completion from Carr to rookie Marcell Ateman with cornerback Bene Benwikere in coverage 32 yards down the sideline to set up Carlson's winner.The Cardinals led 14-7 in the first half, but trailed 20-14 on the second of two Carlson field goals in the third quarter. Arizona's defense couldn't get off the field, as the Raiders chewed up 7 minutes, 39 seconds of clock time leading up to Carlson's 21-yard kick.The Cardinals took advantage of the Raiders' decision not to go for a first down on a fourth-and-1 at the Arizona 38 with 7:48. Johnson, who later had a key drop, set up the go-ahead touchdown with a 53-yard run.In a game the two-win Cardinals had to figure was winnable against the previously one-win Raiders, Arizona had victory in its grasp despite two turnovers. But the Cardinals self-destructed in the final minutes.Afterward, there were questions about who was most at fault for such a difficult loss. Wilks, hired in January and 2-8 in a tumultuous first season in Arizona, was asked how comfortable he is with his job status."I'm just worried about trying to win a football game," he said. "I have so many other things to worry about right now, I'm not concerned with that right now." After a disappointing start to the season for the Pittsburgh Steelers defense, it would be fair to say that their performances have shown noticeable signs of improvement as of late.

While still far from perfect Womens Javon Hargrave Jersey , the team is second in the league in sacks and have held their last two opponents to only 19 points, a far cry from their average over the first four weeks of 29 points a game.The Cincinnati Bengals were held to just 62 yards rushing and 229 yards passing on Sunday and the Steelers have slowly begun to climb out of the ranks of the league’s worse defense statistically. Currently ranked 21 st overall giving up an average of 380.2 yards a game, the Steelers sit just behind the New England Patriots in that regard. When speaking to reporters on Tuesday, cornerback Joe Haden noted the changes that new defensive backs coach Tom Bradley had brought to the secondary and the points of emphasis he had been working on with his players over the past six weeks or so to fix their issues. However, the most revealing part of his conversation with the media might have been his answer to a question about the involvement of Mike Tomlin in the defense and his input in addressing the problems that have plagued the secondary during the early part of the season. As a former defensive backs coach in the NFL with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, it should come as no surprise to note that is where Tomlin chooses to focus his efforts defensively. But while he deserves some praise for the improvement of the secondary recently, he also deserves more than his fair share of the blame for the level of play we have seen from this unit to start the season. Given the criticism Keith Butler generally receives for the deficiencies of the defense on game day when things are not going well, it is perhaps only right to consider him partially in charge of the unit in partnership with Tomlin.Faced with two of the league’s better offenses in their last two outings, the signs of life from the Steelers’ defense are encouraging and Haden clearly likes the direction the group is heading in.If Pittsburgh could just fix Artie Burns or find someone competent to play opposite Haden, this secondary might actually turn out to be quite good. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
Администраторите са забранили публикуването за гости.
  • Страница:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Снимки

КОЛЕДНИЧЕ...Традескан...КАНДИЛКА ...Закум - N...НЕВЕН (Ca...

Реклама